AHL: EP2: The Bandit King AHL: EP2: The Bandit King

SWEET

SWEET, you are the first dude to use my music. Great movie too. Thanks. If you need any music contact me ill do it for you.

Masterofspirits responds:

Thanks alot man, your music rocked!

Interviews in Hell Interviews in Hell

SWEET

Your shows are always good but i liked the tales from hell better. Keep it up man

Instant Messaging Man! Instant Messaging Man!

It was alright

It was ok it was funny and stuff like that just nexy=t time addd more violence you know funny subtleties. But overalll it was pretty good.

|| FranticMasta || || FranticMasta ||

cool

Cool man kick ass.

HouseMasta responds:

thanks!

Halloween Resurrection Halloween Resurrection

holy shit

THIS IS BYFAR MY FAVORITE ENTRY I AM A HUGE MOVIE BUFF SO THIS REALLY KICKS ASS. I wish i hadnt posted mine now. :P

pitchblak responds:

Thanx alot for the kick ass review,Its good to hear that this is your favorite entry.Im a huge horror fan so keep checkin back for some more of my horror movie soundtracks.There is one part in the song that i had the bass up to loud on,i went back to my mixdown & fixed it if anyone would like to have it.Just email me and i will send it to ya.You can also send me a private mess.Either way,the song is better with the bass level turned down a notch.Thanx again 4 the review.

puritania, version 2 puritania, version 2

kick to teh anus

I liked the intro to your old one better but once you got into it kickass song man. I loved the double vocals it was sweet. Great cover

darkkloud responds:

thanks bro, always love hearing rom you since im barley online anymore GAHHHHHH!!!!!