|| FranticMasta || || FranticMasta ||

HouseMasta responds:

thanks!

Halloween Resurrection Halloween Resurrection

holy shit

THIS IS BYFAR MY FAVORITE ENTRY I AM A HUGE MOVIE BUFF SO THIS REALLY KICKS ASS. I wish i hadnt posted mine now. :P

pitchblak responds:

Thanx alot for the kick ass review,Its good to hear that this is your favorite entry.Im a huge horror fan so keep checkin back for some more of my horror movie soundtracks.There is one part in the song that i had the bass up to loud on,i went back to my mixdown & fixed it if anyone would like to have it.Just email me and i will send it to ya.You can also send me a private mess.Either way,the song is better with the bass level turned down a notch.Thanx again 4 the review.

puritania, version 2 puritania, version 2

kick to teh anus

I liked the intro to your old one better but once you got into it kickass song man. I loved the double vocals it was sweet. Great cover

darkkloud responds:

thanks bro, always love hearing rom you since im barley online anymore GAHHHHHH!!!!!

Riff De La Heavy Riff De La Heavy

Cool man

This reminds me of some pantera shit good job keep oit metal \m/(*o*)\m/

Chrizzly responds:

Hell yeah! It's actually meant to be sumkinda Groove Metal so thank ya for noticing XD
Thanks for reviewing, your entry's great too!

Wheel of Inexorability Wheel of Inexorability

damn you....

Way to blow mine out of the water XD kick ass man

Grumbleduke responds:

Thanks blackmantis, I don't really have anything else to add to that, but ROCK ON!

Dark's Heavy loop Dark's Heavy loop

FUCKIN GREAT

GReat riff my man really kool, kinda sounded super agenty sorta i dont know. keep it up

haha thanks bro

I AM THE HEAVY HITTER I AM THE HEAVY HITTER

FUCKIN GREAT

THE HEAVY HITTER IS THE WAY TO GO CALL 235 4000. I think thats how it goes. Very catchy tune

cornandbeans responds:

:D He's such a funny looking man. I was thinking about remixing his ad jingle, but I lost patience waiting for it to come on tv again. :P Thanks for the review.

~cornandbeans

Vortex+*~.0 Vortex+*~.0

Good

This sounds like an old video game tune. It is very good man. Its awesome. Keep it up.

Chronamut responds:

thanks a lot for the review!

-shawn-

Tank world Tank world

good

Loved it straight up metal man rock on keep it up

\m/\m/\m/

The Marching The Marching

Dont know

Didnt really like the original. But you covered it well. But i wouldnt really know. Good job i guess.

darkkloud responds:

hey thanks dal, ill be putting better one up soon(once i get the fuck around to it)